The International Society of Engineering Asset Management (ISEAM) is a multidisciplinary professional learned society dedicated to the development and recognition of Asset Management as an integrated and important body of knowledge.
The Society provides thought-leadership and influence on a global basis to coordinate the discipline’s advance with academics, practitioners, and policy makers in the trans-discipline of Engineering Asset Management.
ISEAM will operationalise this purpose by:
- Developing a quality journal that appeals to both practitioners and academics
- Continuing to deliver successful, high-quality and popular conferences for those interested in Engineering Asset Management
- Facilitating and coordinating the global effort to develop national bodies dedicated to the development of the Engineering Asset Management discipline
- Liaising with national and international bodies to provide a global approach to Asset Management
- Facilitating the development of Standards, Accreditation and Tools to encourage consistency and benchmarked quality in the certification and training of those involved in Asset Management
ISEAM is registered in Australia as a Not for Profit company limited by guarantee with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) as well as a Charity under the Australian Charities and Not-For-Profits Commission (ACNC).